Thúy Nga Forum

Nguyễn Ngọc Ngạn - 20 Năm Sân Khấu

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Thúy Nga News >> Nguyễn Ngọc Ngạn - 20 Năm Sân Khấu Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Nguyễn Ngọc Ngạn - 20 Năm Sân Khấu - 2/25/2012 9:00:29 AM   
TN_PBN

Trung Tâm Thúy Nga Presents
NGUYỄN NGỌC NGẠN
20 Năm Sân Khấu

For the past 20 years, Nguyen Ngoc Ngan has been the iconic MC for the Vietnamese music industry. Through his extraordinary intellect, charm, and humor, he has set a standard that has not been able to be matched. This year, we celebrate his 20th Anniversary on the stage.

Thúy Nga will bring this live tour across the major cities of the US, Canada, and Australia. (Dates will be announced soon - but definitely a show you do not want to miss). The show will feature incredible performances from Vietnamese music’s top singers, MC Ky Duyen, his partner through all these years, behind-the-scenes, never-before-seen footage, personal recollections and memories from Nguyễn Ngọc Ngạn himself. One of the highlights of the show will be retrospective clips looking back at the Nguyễn Ngọc Ngạn's most memorable moments of the past 20 years on the Paris By Night stage.

We would like your input in producing these video clips. In the past 20 years what are your favorite Nguyễn Ngọc Ngạn moments? What are the most memorable moments with Kỳ Duyen? What are your favorite jokes and stories? Unforgettable interviews? Post or email your favorite moments.

< Message edited by TN_PBN -- 2/25/2012 2:34:26 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Nguyễn Ngọc Ngạn - 20 Năm Sân Khấu - 2/25/2012 2:04:44 PM   
congacon

his recall on the journey to refugee camp and the loss of his wife and young son is perhaps one of the most memorable moments on pbn stage. his touching story paints a vivid and sad story of vietnamese people who were seeking freedom and a better life, it(like many similar stories) represents an important  moment in the history of the vietnamese people oversea.

im not sure if this would fit into the show but it is one of the most memorable and touching stories from nnn.

i think tn should use less old footage from old video bc people have seen it so many times already; it wont excite people as much as if tn use other methods such as telling untold memorable stories, unseen video clips, new jokes etc.

tn use lots of old video clips on pbn 94-5, i find myself bored watching it. overuse of old clips like pbn 94-5 creates a sentiment of running out of new ideas and creativity. so use old clips/stories but not to over use it.

< Message edited by congacon -- 2/26/2012 1:55:20 AM >

(in reply to TN_PBN)
Post #: 2
RE: Nguyễn Ngọc Ngạn - 20 Năm Sân Khấu - 2/26/2012 1:19:21 AM   
arthurtran

probably the most memorable scene of NNN and NCKD is the PBN 52 and 57 opening skits. Those skits were unforgettable. I am surprised that TN does not make any more of those cool openings.

In response to congacon, I would have to agree. Lookbacks and old clips from the past has been done and overused. The thing to do with NNN's show is to show funny jokes from past shows, maybe a collection from NNN and NCKD's most funny jokes. Looking back at PBN 94/95 old video clips, there are some unseen and never before seen footage of those memorable moments. Maybe its time TN to unload their vast archive collection from those scenes to really reflect NNN's impact on TN/PBN.

Would TN consider releasing a special DVD/Blu-ray of this special show?

(in reply to congacon)
Post #: 3
RE: Nguyễn Ngọc Ngạn - 20 Năm Sân Khấu - 2/26/2012 7:25:18 AM   
Duy Sơn

no, TN wouldn't consider releasin a special DVD/ Blu-ray of this special show.

personally, i think the idea for this show at the moment is lame...no offence. say i'm not gonna ruin my love for this special character before he stops his career as an MC i meant.

what's with the number 20? why you wanna bring it up while NNN may still stay longer with us? Of course, i support the show if NNN would personally like to make this show but i believe the idea for this show is not originally from himself. He's a very simple and modest person regardin himself, no doubt about that after such a long time.

so really, TN should consider the idea about this show before execution since this type of show won't have the second one ... i mean i don't think NNN will stay on PBN stage until 20 years later.

anyway, for what i got from NNN, i still don't know why i don't like to use cell phone though i'm a youngster and i find it comfortable to be conservative everytime i think of him. God bless you all.

(in reply to arthurtran)
Post #: 4
RE: Nguyễn Ngọc Ngạn - 20 Năm Sân Khấu - 2/26/2012 1:24:24 PM   
lia thia

Chẳng là vầy ... có lần ban điều hành trại tỵ nạn (Mã Lai) chờ định cư ... kiu tên thia tui lên trình diện để nhận chổi wét rác ...

"Gọi anh Nguyễn văn Lia Thia lên văn fòng trại"

Lúc lên trình diện thia tui gặp cha nội .... ốm nhom,
thia tui khúm núm .... "dạ thưa anh ... em là Nguyễn văn Lia Thia ạ".
Cha nội đó dòm thia tui một lúc rùi .... ngó sang cây chổi thấy ... cây chổi cao hơn thia tui ....
Có vẻ ngần ngừ rùi noái ....
"thui ... em đi dìa ..... đi ...." ...

thia tui dzọt lẹ ra ... muh tai văng vẳng còn nghe cha nội đó ... ngân nga thim câu gì .... sau cái câu ....
"thuiiiiiiii .... em đi dìa .... điiiiiiii ...."

Sau nầy có ngừ nhắc lợi cho thia tui biết "cha nội" đó là MC Ngạn bi giờ.

http://forum.thuyngaonline.com/tm.aspx?m=1016521
(Tuổi gần thất thập ... tay bồng con thơ)

(in reply to Duy Sơn)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Thúy Nga News >> Nguyễn Ngọc Ngạn - 20 Năm Sân Khấu Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode