Thúy Nga Forum

V-STAR, CAST YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Thúy Nga News >> V-STAR, CAST YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
V-STAR, CAST YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 2/26/2012 1:58:39 PM   
congacon

Have you voted for your potential future PBN stars yet? If not please take a few minutes to do so: http://www.vstarshow.com/

I surprise that many strong contestants are at the bottom of the list. I personally think Louis Le and Ho Tran Khanh are two of the strongest contestants for week two but they don't receive as many votes as they deserve to.

Here are my votes:

#80: Louis Le (Good voice, great charisma, good looking too)
#81: Ho Tran Khanh (Strong voice, great singer and pretty)

So who do you vote for? Let TN knows your choices.
Post #: 1
RE: V-STAR, CAST YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 2/27/2012 5:44:32 AM   
YeuNhacPr0

Tuần 3 cũng khá hay nha thích #97, #158 ca giống hơi Như Quỳnh, #160 hát ko hề lép vế Hồ Ngọc Hà nhá, #143 hát đúng chất giọng ko giả tạo như 1 số ca sĩ hát nhạc loại này... hay, #112 ca rất âm áp
http://www.vstarshow.com/online-voting-week-three/#comment-1915

< Message edited by YeuNhacPr0 -- 2/27/2012 5:58:10 AM >

(in reply to congacon)
Post #: 2
RE: V-STAR, CAST YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 2/27/2012 11:11:22 AM   
congacon

the contestants for week 3 overall are weak compared to week 2. simon would say: "you're just terrible" to many of the contestant.

#156 got my vote. i think she is the only contestant that i have listened to more than once_actually i have listened to her over and over. she sings like a pro with superb technique. i would be disappointed if she doesnt make it to at least the audition round.

(in reply to YeuNhacPr0)
Post #: 3
RE: V-STAR, CAST YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 2/27/2012 4:25:43 PM   
lilac1187

thích bài Anh mà 156# hát, tuy kg bằng HQH cả về kĩ thuật âm nhac và cảm xúc, nhưng vote cho 156 vì chọn 1 bài dự thi khó và .....hợp với style nhạc mình thích 
143 , 123 cũng ok, hy vọng hát live kg khác nhiều với giọng đã thu âm !

(in reply to congacon)
Post #: 4
RE: V-STAR, CAST YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 3/5/2012 5:12:18 AM   
YeuNhacPr0

Bầu chọn cho tuần 4:
Thí sinh NAM : có những thí sinh nặng kg sau: #189 Đào Bá Lộc, Bùi quang Tuấn #194 (dòng nhạc trẻ mà Thuý Nga đang khát), ngoài ra Nguyên Giang #208, Vương Quốc Hùng #213, Phạm Ngọc Tuấn #220 giọng khá hay…

Thí sinh NỮ: Phan Lan Chi #169, Pham Dao #202 (có fans youtube khá đông!), Buiqui Betrina #207 (giọng khoẻ), Trần Ngân Phương #211, Ha My #164, La Thuy Anh #218.

ĐỀU XỨNG ĐÁNG VÀO VÒNG 2.

http://www.vstarshow.com/online-voting-week-four/

< Message edited by YeuNhacPr0 -- 3/5/2012 5:24:16 AM >

(in reply to lilac1187)
Post #: 5
RE: V-STAR, CAST YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 3/5/2012 1:44:42 PM   
congacon

here are my votes:

#174 pham si: a great song choice for him. his voice has lots of potential. strong and warm. i like him singing this song better than even quang dung. of course not as great as khanh ha's version but quite good. he has great voice. he sounds very pro.

#189 dao ba loc: what can i say? he has the whole package ranging from voice, look, and potential. he's only 17 but can sing with lots of depth. when i listened to him i feel as if i was living in his song. there's so much room for him to improve. if i were tn i would pick him to be part of pbn without even bother to have him competing in the contest. im so impressed by him bc so far there are contestants with better voice than him but none has the potential and the stage presence that he possess. amazing!!!!!

#194 bui quang tuan: great contestant. he is good with his song. very refreshing to listen to him. his voice is not necessary unique or superb but it fits well with his choice of music. it is a perfect match. he has the look also.

#190 nguyen khoa: he has great natural voice, but pretty much lack of technique. listening to him, i felt like watching a movie without a climax. i like his voice so i voted for him

OVERALL DAO BA LOC IS MY FAVORITE CONTESTANT SO FAR. I SEE SO MUCH POTENTIAL IN HIM.

(in reply to YeuNhacPr0)
Post #: 6
RE: V-STAR, CAST YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 3/6/2012 10:12:24 AM   
Nhong_Nheo

#174 Pham Si has very beautiful voice.

#189 Dao Ba Loc's voice is amazing.

#194 Bui Quang Tuan really made the song his very own,,,love this song !! hope he can join TN one day~!!!!

(in reply to congacon)
Post #: 7
RE: V-STAR, CAST YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 3/18/2012 3:01:25 PM   
congacon

the list of contestants for week 6 has been posted. overall, no one really stands out from the rest. just like last week, the quality of contestants is just mediocre.

my advice for contestants is dont choose tough songs to sing when you are no pro. just choose relative new songs so your version wont be compared to other iconic versions. stay away from tcs, pham duy or ngo thuy mien's songs bc those are hard to sing to.

can't believe thanh ha's boyfriend is in the competition. i voted for him bc he indeed has a great voice, it's not strong but very unique and best of all he has more soul than the rest of the field.

(in reply to Nhong_Nheo)
Post #: 8
RE: V-STAR, CAST YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 3/20/2012 9:00:26 AM   
minhhoangnguyen lee

PBN VSTAR hứa hẹn sẽ là những DVD hay và để lại dấu ấn đẹp, hay như PBN celebrity Dancing trước đây

(in reply to congacon)
Post #: 9
RE: V-STAR, CAST YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 3/20/2012 9:02:18 AM   
minhhoangnguyen lee

TN nên dàn dựng như 1 gameshow, sân chơi âm nhạc cho thật vui, hấp dẫn, mới lạ cho khán giả nha. Mong đợi TN sẽ thực hiện điều này

(in reply to minhhoangnguyen lee)
Post #: 10
RE: V-STAR, CAST YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 3/25/2012 10:16:33 PM   
minhhoangnguyen lee

Gameshow " Cặp đôi hoàn hảo", team work phiên bản" THEVOICE" cho PBN VSTAR

Post #: 11
RE: V-STAR, CAST YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 3/25/2012 10:25:54 PM   
congacon

week 7 contestants are up. i have to say this is the weakest group so far of the competition. it's the first week that dont vote for any contestant.

here is the link to group 7: http://www.vstarshow.com/online-voting-week-seven-group-one/

Post #: 12
RE: V-STAR, CAST YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 3/28/2012 12:52:26 PM   
kevotinh911

Number 434 & 445 is good. Nice voice and good looking.

(in reply to congacon)
Post #: 13
RE: V-STAR, CAST YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 3/28/2012 10:34:18 PM   
congacon

i can't believe it what i have seen and heard. a guy who i went to school with and were in the same VSA is a contestant this week. and guess what his singing is one of the best of the competition so far.

im so amazed by his voice and technique. he sings like a damn pro, so much better than many singers nowsaday.

amazing performance by him, so much soul and depth. he is a true talent. he is contestant #440

overall this week contestants are much better that the last.

(in reply to kevotinh911)
Post #: 14
RE: V-STAR, CAST YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 4/1/2012 4:34:49 AM   
sate

please no more those copy voices like che linh, duy khanh, tuan ngoc ... i'm fed up with this. For me, theres is "art" in "artist" so creativity. The singers must have their own voice to bring to us something new and special.

(in reply to congacon)
Post #: 15
RE: V-STAR, CAST YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 4/28/2012 10:41:06 AM   
minhhoangnguyen lee

Nen chia cac thi sinh thanh cac nhom va moi nhom do 1 ca si phu trach, huong dan. Ban giam khao nen gom cac ca si phu trach va thanh phan ban giam doc, 1 ca si doc lap da thanh danh. Vòng chung ket se de cac thi sinh song ca cung than tuong am nhac cua minh

(in reply to sate)
Post #: 16
RE: V-STAR, CAST YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 5/1/2012 10:48:36 AM   
congacon

omg 1236, nguyen binh is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im blown away by his tremendous talent

no one YES NO ONE has sung this song better than him. he puts dam vinh hung and bao han's version of tinh oi to shame.

he's more than just a singer, he's an artist. he turned an old and popular song into a something new, fresh and more important better than previous versions.

i can go on and on about his talent. omg amazing!

Post #: 17
RE: V-STAR, CAST YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 5/1/2012 10:50:43 AM   
congacon

by the way, is there anyway i can download his song. i have been listening to it nonstop.

(in reply to congacon)
Post #: 18
RE: V-STAR, CAST YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 5/3/2012 12:56:15 PM   
sate

mi`nh nghi~ là nên chia các thí sinh theo thể nhạc mà họ đa~ chọn để vào bán kết . Sau đó chung kết thi` chọn một , hai hoặc ba thí sinh hay nhất

(in reply to congacon)
Post #: 19
RE: V-STAR, CAST YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 7/16/2012 6:03:52 PM   
congacon

darn, i like dao ba loc so much. now just realized he had joined the voice, vietnam version. he is indeed amazing and full of potential. i was so eager to see him on pbn stage. so disappointed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2nPSCo2-z0

(in reply to sate)
Post #: 20
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Thúy Nga News >> V-STAR, CAST YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode