Thúy Nga Forum

PBN 105 - RELEASES ON JUNE 15, 2012

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Thúy Nga News >> PBN 105 - RELEASES ON JUNE 15, 2012 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PBN 105 - RELEASES ON JUNE 15, 2012 - 6/1/2012 12:02:08 AM   
TN_PBN

THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER!!!

PARIS BY NIGHT 105
Người Tình

RELEASING JUNE 15, 2012
ON DVD & BLU-RAY
(with Extended Behind the Scenes on Blu-Ray only)

WATCH THE PREVIEW AD HERE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn56amziPlg

CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER DVD
CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER BLU-RAY

PRE-ORDER SPECIAL
FROM THUYNGASHOP.COM

FREE SHIPPING SPECIAL
If your order for PARIS BY NIGHT 105
is placed by June 19, 2012

Order by 3pm on June 10, 2012
and get your DVD / Blu-Ray sent out
on the same day as our distributors!

** US Addresses only **
** NOTICE: If you order additional items in your order,
the entire order will be held until
"PARIS BY NIGHT 105" DVD / Blu-Ray releases

< Message edited by TN_PBN -- 6/1/2012 5:49:48 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: PBN 105 - RELEASES ON JUNE 15, 2012 - 6/1/2012 12:28:57 AM   
Equilibrium

Excited and all but some points here:

- Blu-ray better release the same time as DVDs or I'm just not going to bother. As a loyal consumer, delaying the release of 104's blu-ray felt like a ridiculous tactic to try and get consumers to purchase both. Believe me, I was so peeved that piracy was temptation. Giving the production the benefit of the doubt, I hope this was a one off mistake and the production learns form this. To this day, I still don't know how great PBN 104 looks on blu-ray and refuse to.

- From what I know, since PBN 89, we've been posted large colourful posters. PBN 90 had a colourless one and since PBN 91, posters have constantly gotten smaller and smaller until eventually faces were just barely recognisable. But to fill in the compromise, the admin would post 3 small pixel-ed posters side by side that weren't even half the dimensions of the posters we used to anticipate. CD covers posted here are basically as big. I seriously hope that this post is primarily intended to list the official release date and that we've yet to see a poster. I've always seen this as a strategy to minimalise piracy which is so ineffective on so many levels. I don't understand how you can't comprehend to the idea of a giant ad of a poster being so much more marketable in terms of advertisement and exposure. For the love of the production, please do everyone a favour and please just post a massive sized poster on the site. You've already taken away two shows a year from us and lacked the motivation to refurnish the website to appropriately represent Thuynga. I'm a fan and I'm not being a douche just for the sake of being one.

- Will extended BTS be 'extended' to the DVD as well? Whats listed above isn't really clear. My guess is that it won't be based on PBN 104.

- It releases on my birthday which is fantastic. As an Australian, I'll probably receive it the day after since we're basically a day ahead of America.

< Message edited by Equilibrium -- 6/1/2012 12:47:45 AM >

Paris By Night 106 | Silk

September 1st | September 2nd

(in reply to TN_PBN)
Post #: 2
RE: PBN 105 - RELEASES ON JUNE 15, 2012 - 6/1/2012 12:33:22 AM   
Equilibrium

* Double post

< Message edited by Equilibrium -- 6/1/2012 1:39:21 AM >

Paris By Night 106 | Silk

September 1st | September 2nd

(in reply to Equilibrium)
Post #: 3
RE: PBN 105 - RELEASES ON JUNE 15, 2012 - 6/1/2012 4:50:26 AM   
DTVforever

quote:

ORIGINAL: Equilibrium

- Blu-ray better release the same time as DVDs or I'm just not going to bother. As a loyal consumer, delaying the release of 104's blu-ray felt like a ridiculous tactic to try and get consumers to purchase both. Believe me, I was so peeved that piracy was temptation. Giving the production the benefit of the doubt, I hope this was a one off mistake and the production learns form this. To this day, I still don't know how great PBN 104 looks on blu-ray and refuse to.

- From what I know, since PBN 89, we've been posted large colourful posters. PBN 90 had a colourless one and since PBN 91, posters have constantly gotten smaller and smaller until eventually faces were just barely recognisable. But to fill in the compromise, the admin would post 3 small pixel-ed posters side by side that weren't even half the dimensions of the posters we used to anticipate. CD covers posted here are basically as big. I seriously hope that this post is primarily intended to list the official release date and that we've yet to see a poster. I've always seen this as a strategy to minimalise piracy which is so ineffective on so many levels. I don't understand how you can't comprehend to the idea of a giant ad of a poster being so much more marketable in terms of advertisement and exposure. For the love of the production, please do everyone a favour and please just post a massive sized poster on the site. You've already taken away two shows a year from us and lacked the motivation to refurnish the website to appropriately represent Thuynga. I'm a fan and I'm not being a douche just for the sake of being one.

- Will extended BTS be 'extended' to the DVD as well? Whats listed above isn't really clear. My guess is that it won't be based on PBN 104.

- It releases on my birthday which is fantastic. As an Australian, I'll probably receive it the day after since we're basically a day ahead of America.

Valid points Equilibrium. I agree.

With the extended BTS though, I believe it is only on the Blu-Ray (an incentive to purchase the Blu-Ray like PBN 104) judging from the listings on thuyngashop.com.

- | DƯƠNG TRIỆU VŨ | -

- FOREVER -

| www.duongtrieuvu.info | www.facebook.com/duongtrieuvu |

(in reply to Equilibrium)
Post #: 4
RE: PBN 105 - RELEASES ON JUNE 15, 2012 - 6/1/2012 7:04:19 AM   
lil_crazy_boi_25

quote:

ORIGINAL: DTVforever

quote:

With the extended BTS though, I believe it is only on the Blu-Ray (an incentive to purchase the Blu-Ray like PBN 104) judging from the listings on thuyngashop.com.

What would we do without Equilibrium and his correct point?????

Tú Quyên - Bằng Kiều - Trizzie Phương Trinh - Trịnh Lam - Ngọc Anh

(in reply to DTVforever)
Post #: 5
RE: PBN 105 - RELEASES ON JUNE 15, 2012 - 6/1/2012 8:30:48 AM   
tallnlankyrn

NOOOOOOOOO!! LOL I was so ready for it to be released next week... not sure what i'm gonna do now waiting for another week...

(in reply to lil_crazy_boi_25)
Post #: 6
RE: PBN 105 - RELEASES ON JUNE 15, 2012 - 6/1/2012 11:03:35 AM   
NhuLoanJr

quote:

ORIGINAL: lil_crazy_boi_25

quote:

ORIGINAL: DTVforever

quote:

What would we do without Equilibrium and his correct point?????

Her*

Trung Tâm Thúy Nga, niềm vui của đời người. Xóa hết nỗi lo âu, xoa dịu nỗi đau.

(in reply to lil_crazy_boi_25)
Post #: 7
RE: PBN 105 - RELEASES ON JUNE 15, 2012 - 6/1/2012 4:08:31 PM   
boigeorge00

boo I was hoping it would release next week

(in reply to NhuLoanJr)
Post #: 8
RE: PBN 105 - RELEASES ON JUNE 15, 2012 - 6/3/2012 2:54:59 AM   
vuongthanhdiep

Lâu quá àh....tưởng đâu tuần này đc xem ùi chứ :(

(in reply to boigeorge00)
Post #: 9
RE: PBN 105 - RELEASES ON JUNE 15, 2012 - 6/3/2012 6:00:25 PM   
shanekiller

I agree with Equilibrium about the poster size. Poster is for advertising. No official song list, no poster. I used to be looking forward to every release. After waiting so long for this show, I should of feel more anticipated for it.

N
h
u

Q
u
y
n
h

(in reply to vuongthanhdiep)
Post #: 10
RE: PBN 105 - RELEASES ON JUNE 15, 2012 - 6/14/2012 3:52:05 PM   
anhthoa

Anhthoa mới mua hồi sáng, cũng hay lắm sân khấu đẹp, nhiều bài nhạc mới, hài kịch vui, nhưng hơi buồn cho fans của Quang Lê vì Quang Lê không có trong cuốn 105 nầy, hơi buồn .

(in reply to shanekiller)
Post #: 11
RE: PBN 105 - RELEASES ON JUNE 15, 2012 - 6/15/2012 5:28:47 AM   
ban_toi

thì ra bài Thương Lắm Mình Ơi được viết thêm lời mới so với ver. của Nguyên Vũ hát, hèn chi có ký hiệu copyright bài này

-Revenge SS2-

(in reply to anhthoa)
Post #: 12
RE: PBN 105 - RELEASES ON JUNE 15, 2012 - 6/15/2012 9:15:25 AM   
lighthouse

Mình ấn tượng với Quang Lê nhất là đối với những bài nhạc lính: Kẻ ở miền xa, Đa tạ, Xin gọi nhau là cố nhân, Xuân này còn không về... Không lý do gì Quang Lê lại không hát Một mai giã từ vũ khí hay hơn Khánh Lâm. Trong DVD này nam ca sĩ dòng nhạc quê hương mờ nhạt, thậm chí không ấn tượng gì với tiếng hát của Duy Trường luôn. Thúy Nga nên cân nhắc mời Quang Lê cộng tác trong các cuốn tiếp theo.

Bởi vì anh đã yêu, anh yêu màu tím hoa sim.

(in reply to ban_toi)
Post #: 13
RE: PBN 105 - RELEASES ON JUNE 15, 2012 - 6/15/2012 1:28:54 PM   
thithithi

Mình đã order dĩa luray rồi, nhưng chắc phải ít nhất vài ngày nữa mới nhận được.

Hôm nay ngày 15.06, ngày phát hành 105, và chỉ vài tiếng sau thôi là đã lấy link for free download lan tràn trên net.

Đúng là thời đại này, coi dĩa thật là một thách đố lớn cho mình, vì phải quay mặt đi, không download, kiên nhẫn ngồi chờ ông đưa thư đem dĩa tới nhà :)

(in reply to lighthouse)
Post #: 14
RE: PBN 105 - RELEASES ON JUNE 15, 2012 - 6/15/2012 6:05:56 PM   
vuongthanhdiep

Mới xem hết đĩa 1 à ^^ nhưng mình rất thích

(in reply to thithithi)
Post #: 15
RE: PBN 105 - RELEASES ON JUNE 15, 2012 - 6/15/2012 7:02:55 PM   
JulieHawaii

I am so sad and upset that I did not get the DVD in my mail today. :( First time I ordered online, expecting it will come in by today. :(

(in reply to vuongthanhdiep)
Post #: 16
RE: PBN 105 - RELEASES ON JUNE 15, 2012 - 6/15/2012 8:22:46 PM   
Ngo4k3

Got the DVD today and my only compliant for the DVD version and the Behind the Scenes... it WAS NOT a typical BTS more of a audience interview! T.T; don't get to see much of the fun.... really not fair that blue ray has the FULL BTS....i hope TN uploads it on Youtube so everyone gets to see it.

All in All its a good dvd, new songs, the sets are very WOW especially Anh Minh's dare devil number!
Love the music arrangement of the Opening number; however, didn't understand why certain singers were and were not apart.

(in reply to JulieHawaii)
Post #: 17
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Thúy Nga News >> PBN 105 - RELEASES ON JUNE 15, 2012 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode