Thúy Nga Forum

THUY NGA 30 NAM VIEN SU CHO NGUOI TI NAN

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Hỏi Thúy Nga Online >> THUY NGA 30 NAM VIEN SU CHO NGUOI TI NAN Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
THUY NGA 30 NAM VIEN SU CHO NGUOI TI NAN - 3/11/2005 4:24:24 PM   
suthat

Toi Thay co vai ca si da duoc quang cao trong bich chuong la se trinh dien trong chuong trinh Thuy Nga 30 NAM VIEN SU da khong xuat hien de trinh dien.
Day co phai la 1 khuynh huong la cac trung tam hai ngoai dang tren da xuong doc.
Thi truong o Viet Nam van hai ra tien nhieu hon o Hai Ngoai.
Bo di 1 show o Hai Ngoai nhung chay duoc nhieu ShowS o Viet Nam.
Day la chua ke mot so ca nghe si noi tieng tu choi trinh dien trong chuong trinh Thuy Nga 30 Nam Vien Su.
Vi` so Cong San Viet Nam CUP hay la se khong cap giay phep hanh nghe tai Viet Nam.

Toi yeu cau THUY NGA khong nen cong tac voi nhung nguoi " don gio tro co nay " ma lam buon long den nhung nguoi THA HUONG, TI NAM.

Hay dem vao nhung Tai Nang moi hon la xai nhung Nguoi noi thieng roi day se ve cong tac cho chinh quyen cong san VN ! ! !

THUY NGA hay xem set lai .

Neu khong thi Production THUY NGA se lao vao 1 vuc tham.
Post #: 1
RE: THUY NGA 30 NAM VIEN SU CHO NGUOI TI NAN - 3/11/2005 4:29:30 PM   
holethulover

what??

(in reply to suthat)
Post #: 2
RE: THUY NGA 30 NAM VIEN SU CHO NGUOI TI NAN - 3/11/2005 7:45:18 PM   
Aznxboy90

yea i think they shouldn't bring in more singers from vietnam...that just makes ppl not want to buy their products and because of those singers, it took up the parts of other singers maybe that's why we don't see them

(in reply to suthat)
Post #: 3
RE: THUY NGA 30 NAM VIEN SU CHO NGUOI TI NAN - 3/11/2005 7:53:45 PM   
holethulover

well i guess there are no more singers to come to pbn unless dvh or hong ngoc

(in reply to suthat)
Post #: 4
RE: THUY NGA 30 NAM VIEN SU CHO NGUOI TI NAN - 3/13/2005 6:18:08 PM   
daddybiggirl

i don't understanf wat suthat wrote =, i can't read viet, but i agree with Axnaboy with not bringing more singers fron VN. they are getting old and they something can't sing. sorry to so that but it's ture.

(in reply to suthat)
Post #: 5
RE: THUY NGA 30 NAM VIEN SU CHO NGUOI TI NAN - 3/15/2005 10:56:51 PM   
ttnhd

****o all and TN,

I'm new here but for my point for view about ca si from viet nam. there are both good and not so good ca si. some like cam ly can really sing, and some like thu phuong? or thu ha the one who appeared in TN xuan can't sing at all. She really ruined the song which suppose to be a beautiful song but her voice ruin it up... i can't feel the spirit of xuan when listened to her voice...those kind of voice shouldn't be in TN since TN is a well-known production... I stop buying TN for my family...because first of all "Don Ho" is no longer in DVDs, nhom kich TN is not as good as before, they can't really act...sometime so annoying wiht MinhPhuong voice The singer are mostly new and some are really bad....TN should reconsider about bringin new faces on stage and should keep the old one.

(in reply to suthat)
Post #: 6
RE: THUY NGA 30 NAM VIEN SU CHO NGUOI TI NAN - 3/15/2005 11:00:44 PM   
ttnhd

by the way, one more thing, about ca si from viet nam...i don't think it should be a problem...as long as that person is a real casi and can really sing...since this is a la`ng va*n nghe^. not a la`ng chi'nh chi. the only problem we should concern about as an audience is their voice and their performance on stage :)

peace

(in reply to suthat)
Post #: 7
RE: THUY NGA 30 NAM VIEN SU CHO NGUOI TI NAN - 3/19/2005 4:23:25 PM   
nicole_thuy@hotmail

I was very disappoint with the concert. I paid to attend a live concert however the majority of the performances were lip sing. I could just purchase their CD to listen instead of having to pay $50 to see a pretentious performance. What a rip off!!!!

(in reply to suthat)
Post #: 8
RE: THUY NGA 30 NAM VIEN SU CHO NGUOI TI NAN - 3/19/2005 7:34:17 PM   
Le_Chi

quote:
Originally posted by nicole_thuy@hotmail

I was very disappoint with the concert. I paid to attend a live concert however the majority of the performances were lip sing. I could just purchase their CD to listen instead of having to pay $50 to see a pretentious performance. What a rip off!!!!

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the show. But you have to appreciate the view, the sound, the atmosphere of a live concert that you don't get from watching it on a TV screen. I don't think what you said about TN is acceptable. Please be fair.

(in reply to suthat)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Hỏi Thúy Nga Online >> THUY NGA 30 NAM VIEN SU CHO NGUOI TI NAN Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode