Thúy Nga Forum

Paris By Night 91 - Highlights

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Ý Kiến Ðóng Góp >> Paris By Night 91 - Highlights Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Paris By Night 91 - Highlights - 3/30/2008 7:28:02 PM   
Lind@

Minh Tuyet - Someone once told me, Minh Tuyet's voice is getting boring. To me, I partially agreed with them. Vocal wise, Minh Tuyet has remained at her standard for quite some time. In Paris By Night 91, it showed again. I just believe that Minh Tuyet can exceed her voice a little more. Maybe it's the story of the song, but I am not so professional at my vietnamese. But in the future, I'd like to see Minh Tuyet with a full strong impressive voice because I believe she has that potential.

Ho Le Thu - This singer shows true potential, in these past few videos beginning from Paris By Night 89, she's shown a powerful voice, in Paris By Night 91, she impressed me once again, her number with Bao Han and Thuy Van was just so fun. Ho Le Thu with Thanh Truc and Nhu Loan, one of the best numbers in the whole show. Ho Le Thu is simply divine and conquering! Very impressed with Ho Le Thu these past shows.

Thu Phuong - She has really improved since 2005 or Paris By Night 77 which was her last performance with Paris By Night. I think she did really well. Her voice is rather deep but her flow when she sings is magnificent. She's gotten prettier and it showed in her voice. Although she didn't reach my standards, I think she did really well.

Nhu Loan - Nhu Loan only made one third of a song. But Nhu Loan sang in the perfect song. She belongs in these types of songs. Nhu Loan's voice is soft and rather weak but when she sings songs like these. So sounds like an angel, it's so touching. One third of a song and she completely impresses me. AWESOME!

Most Improved Male - Duong Trieu Vu & The Son
Most Improved Female - Ho Le Thu
Best Dance Number - Toi Yeu & Con Duong Cai Quan
Best Outfit - Ngoc Lien
Most Unique Outfit - Giong An Giang (Quynh Vi & Nguyet Anh)
Most Unique Singer - Nhu Loan
Best Numbers - Quen Nhau Tren Duong Ve, Toi Yeu, Con Duong Cai Quan, Em Di Chua Huong, Dem Do Thi & Saigon, Giong An Giang, Saigon Chieu Bo Vo, Tu Tinh Que Huong.
Most Memorable Performance - Nhac Kich: Hue Mau Than
Most Interesting Part - Mr Khai & Bridge Collapsing
Best New Singer (Luu Viet Hung, Nguyen Hoang Nam, Nguyet Anh) - All
Most Vibrant Stage Number - Dem Do Thi & Saigon
Who Stole The Show - Huong Thuy, Duong Trieu Vu, Ho Le Thu, Thanh Truc, Quang Le.
Best Look On Poster - Quynh Vi, Tu Quyen, Thanh Truc, The Son, Toi Yeu Singers & Huong Thuy.
Best Kich Actor - Be Ti
Show Rating - 100%
Most Worst Thing - This isn't even bad at all, so you'll probably know that I have nothing bad to say. But don't use Nguyen Ngoc Ngan's same picture. I noticed it on Paris By Night 85 poster. But it's seriously not a big deal.
Additional Comments - This show will possibly be the best show of the year. For this show to start the year, my expectations of the next shows of this year have high standards.

< Message edited by Lind@ -- 3/31/2008 8:20:38 PM >

Nhu Quynh in Thuynga ..
Post #: 1
RE: Paris By Night 91 - Highlights - 4/13/2008 2:13:28 PM   
yournameinvain

I don't know...

Most Vibrant Stage Number - Dem Do Thi & Saigon?

If the performance of the night have to go to any stage number, I'll say number 19,
 Ngoc Lien and Duong Trieu Vu took the show by storm. Ngoc Lien opened with an
ovation and Duong Trieu Vu didn't let her effort go to waste with an amazing performance,
one of the best I've seen done by a male singer yet.

http://www.ngoclienforum.net.tc
http://www.freewebs.com/ngoc-lien
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Ngoc_Lien_Forum/index.php?act=idx
http://www.angelfire.com/crazy/ngocnhung/Ngoc_lien.htm

(in reply to Lind@)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Ý Kiến Ðóng Góp >> Paris By Night 91 - Highlights Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode