Thúy Nga Forum

giúp tự giới thiệu bằng tiếng anh với (cần gấp)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Various] >> Xóm Nhà Lá >> giúp tự giới thiệu bằng tiếng anh với (cần gấp) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
giúp tự giới thiệu bằng tiếng anh với (cần gấp) - 8/21/2009 1:38:43 AM   
chonguoi163

Mình sắp bị thầy giáo phỏng vấn một bài giới thiệu về bản thân bằng tiếng anh, mà tiếng anh thì lại không giỏi lắm, mình biết ở đây có nhiều bạn giỏi tiếng anh, hy vọng là sẽ giúp đuợc , mong các bạn sửa ngữ pháp giùm minh nếu có sai sót nhé (sai đừng có cười nha )

good morning. i am glad to be here for this interview. first, let me introduce myself. My name is Hoang  and i'm 24 years old. i was born in ThuaThienHue province . i have one younger brother , he is still in highschool . we get fight all the time like Tom and Jerry
My father is working in social labour office , he has worked there for 30 years. he was a soldier in the war
My mother is working in social insurance office. they have been married for 25 years
we went to DongHa town and we have lived there since 1990 
when i was i child I learned at us army kindergarten school, Hamnghi primary school, Nguyen Hue secondary school and LeLoi high school
In 2003 , I didn't pass the examination so i was sad and bored
In 2004 I was chosen to study abroad in Thailand , the first year , i studied Thai language at nakhonphanom university and then from 2005 to 2009 i was studying accounting in ubonratchathani rajabhat university
During i was studying I earned a bit money like i was a waiter for the restaurent on mekong river ,guider for Quangtri DMZ travel and taught thai languages for vietnamese studies who went to study there and vietnamese for thai people who is interested in vietnamese beside i still have a translate
I have a girlfriend there , she is a pretty girl and good friend
I have just come back vietnam for 6 months
well actually i am not working at the moment I am trying to find a job but it's not easy > Byt I am very busy .I am learning english and computer every night
I like football and country music but my icon is confucius
i want to be a accountant in the future , my dream is becoming a good husband, having a good wife  and pretty children ,a car and a big house

Thế nào , các bạn sửa giùm mình nhanh nhanh nhé , xin đa ta , mốt là mình phải bị phỏng vấn rồi, mô phật
Post #: 1
RE: giúp tự giới thiệu bằng tiếng anh với (cần gấp) - 8/21/2009 10:57:43 PM   
Trieu Minh

good morning. i am glad to be here for this interview. first, let me introduce myself. My name is Hoang  and i'm 24 years old. i was born in ThuaThienHue province . i have one younger brother , he is still in high school . we fight all the time like Tom and Jerry
My father is working in social labour office (not sure what you are trying to say here), he has worked there for 30 years. he was a soldier in the war
My mother is working in social insurance office (not sure what you are trying to say here). they have been married for 25 years
we went to DongHa town and we have lived there since 1990 
when i was a child I studied at us army kindergarten school, Hamnghi primary school, Nguyen Hue secondary school and LeLoi high school
In 2003 , I didn't pass the examination so i was sad and depressed
In 2004 I was chosen to study abroad in Thailand , the first year , i studied Thai language at nakhonphanom university and then from 2005 to 2009 i was studying accounting in ubonratchathani rajabhat university
During my studying abroad I earned money by working as a waiter for the restaurent locates at mekong river ,guider for Quangtri DMZ travel and taught thai languages for vietnamese studies who went to study there and vietnamese for thai people who is interested in vietnamese beside i still have a translate (not sure what you are trying to say here)
I have a girlfriend there , she is a pretty girl and a good friend
I have just come back to vietnam and I have been here for 6 months
i am not working at the moment I am trying to find a job but it's not easy > But  I am very busy (may not be a good thing to say if you are interviewing for a job) . I am currently taking English and computer classes during the night.

I like football and country music and my icon is confucius
i want to be an accountant in the future , my dream is becoming a good husband, having a good wife, pretty children ,a car and a big house

chonguoi163 mốt
có phỏng vấn
mà giờ này
mới hỏi thì
ai mà giúp
kịp.

See my notes
in red.

< Message edited by Trieu Minh -- 8/21/2009 11:30:18 PM >

(in reply to chonguoi163)
Post #: 2
RE: giúp tự giới thiệu bằng tiếng anh với (cần gấp) - 8/22/2009 1:27:00 AM   
chonguoi163

ôi , mình cảm ơn bạn nhiều lắm lắm nha , tưởng không có ai giúp , không ngờ lại có bạn ra tay giúp đỡ thật là anh hùng hiệp nghĩa, xin đa tạ , chỉ tiếc không được gặp mặt để xin hậu tạ ( đem đi nhậu )

(in reply to Trieu Minh)
Post #: 3
RE: giúp tự giới thiệu bằng tiếng anh với (cần gấp) - 8/22/2009 8:51:07 AM   
L_T_P

Good morning. I am glad to be here for this interview.

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Hoang and I am 24 year old. I was born in HueThuaThien province. I have one younger brother. He is still in high school. We fight all the time like Tom and Jerry :)

My father is working in the social labour office. He has worked there for 30 years. Before that, he was a war soldier.
My mother is working in the social insurance office.
My parents have been married for 25 years.

We moved to Dong Ha town and we have been living there since 1990.

In my early school years, I went to the US Army kindergarten, Ham Nghi primary school, Nguyen Hue secondary school, then Le Loi high school.
In 2003, I failed the exam (which one ?) so I felt sad and bored.
In 2004, I was chosen to study abroad in Thailand. In the first year, I studied Thai language at Nakhonphanom university. Then from 2005 to 2009, I studied accounting at Ubonratchathani Rajabhat university.

During school, I earned money by working as a waiter at a restaurant by the Mekong river, and also as a guide for Quang Tri DMZ travel agency. I also taught Thai language for Vietnamese (foreign) students and also for Thai people who are interested in learning the Vietnamese language.

I have a girlfriend. She is very pretty and friendly.
I just came back from/to Vietnam (where are you now, Thailand or Vietnam ?). I've been here/there for 6 months.
At the moment, I am not working. I am trying to find a job but it is not easy. I make myself busy by learning English and computer every night.
As for hobby, I like football and country music. My icon is confucus (?).
I want to be an accountant in the future. My goal is to be a good husband, with a beautiful wife, nice children, a car, and a big house.

(hope this helps.)

(in reply to chonguoi163)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Various] >> Xóm Nhà Lá >> giúp tự giới thiệu bằng tiếng anh với (cần gấp) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode